Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: the reason i'm stayin on yo case like white on rice is.............
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=24820&mesg_id=24827
24827, RE: the reason i'm stayin on yo case like white on rice is.............
Posted by d_dog, Sun Apr-23-00 06:32 PM
>discuss compare and contrast his alto verses d's >tenor.

Alright, i'm totally digressing from the main conversation, but I was wondering about this. It sounds to me like Bilal is a tenor, his chest voice goes way up high. I've always kind of though D is actually a baritone; baritones have a fabulous falsetto usually and when he's not in falsetto his range is actually kind of lower than mine. i'm just interested b/c I'm a high tenor and I dunno...I'd just like to know. If bilal is really an alto then that's very odd...not too many male altos, except them damn castrati! ;-)

DMC

"I think LL Cool J and Canibus are both fantastic!" - MC Paul Barman

"They need to make it legal, before I start barking like a beagle" - Black Attack(For Trooper)

"The greatest feeling I ever had in my life--with my clothes on--was when I first heard Diz and Bird together in St. Louis." - Miles Davis

CELEBRATING APRIL AS WACK QUOTE MONTH ON OKAYPLAYER.COM -- "Something, grabs a hold of me tightly/Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly/Will it ever stop? Yo, I don't know/ Turn out the lights, and I'll glow" - The one and only, Vanilla Ice