Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectI don't know nann about A-dub being a "culture thief"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=24591&mesg_id=24601
24601, I don't know nann about A-dub being a "culture thief"
Posted by nickelz45, Sat Apr-22-00 10:10 AM
but I do know that he's got napolean syndrome. You should see him when he's doing his cartoons. You can't even talk to the guy. HE Draws with an Iron hand. Claiming he's got 7 "strips" due by the end of the day and that he doesn't sleep. I say to Aaron WHATEVER suck it up little guy and stop crying about it. Running around with his Palm V beaming information like he's someone special. Anyone can get there hands on a device like that Aaron. I don't have one but I can get one and then I'll beam you pointless bits of information. Go whip your fine automobile with stylus in west hollywood and pick up on some men. As for this thief business A-Dub is only guilty of stealing the youth of today's hearts and minds. Granted NO ONE reads the newpaper anymore much less the comics. I know I sure don't because Calvin and Hobbes aren't in there anymore. Plus the BOONDOCK's don't come in my paper. SHUT UP ALREADY AARON I AM WORKING ON GETTING IT IN MY PAPER. SEE WHAT I MEAN FOLKS he's a comic strip dictator. PEACE

Swass/Knownots Crew

"Your rhymes won't impress me if you said'em doing backflips" Tash

"It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone
and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone."

R.I.P.
Thomas Timothy Lilac 11/03/22 - 01/30/00