Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: UPDATE. UPDATE UPDATE
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=24565&mesg_id=24578
24578, RE: UPDATE. UPDATE UPDATE
Posted by guest, Tue May-02-00 04:49 AM
If only I had a computer where I was.....
My girlfriend and I drove from SC on Saturday(she's a new D fan who had a final exam on Monday who was not exactly a D fan on the way back on Sunday who can not attend May 9th who thinks the sickness thing is a crock...well you get it). We got some shopping done(boycotting SC). It did not help to listen to the radio station because we never heard about the cancellation. It was 2PM when I was going to pick up our tickets that I read the postponed note on the doors of Ovens. I nearly fainted. I told ya'll about the "pressure" problem running in the family. Anyway, I will be back on the 9th. I've managed to save up a few hours of annual leave. Although USC be given the niggas a hard time, my super is the coolest..she has to get a refund for her ticket though because her super is a sometimey cool.
I read the diary about most of you guys being sick... can we say DISINFECT and vitamins and being that you were in the south, can we say antihistamine.
Well, see ya'll then. Oh, almost forgot, I did get up with okayplayer Nushooz. Thanks for the laughs girl.