Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectAWWWWW Quit your Squawking!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=24548&mesg_id=24563
24563, AWWWWW Quit your Squawking!!!
Posted by Vet, Tue May-02-00 10:19 AM
I agree, some people are taking it too damn far. I'm sorry, only chicken i roll with is the kind that is fried and accompanied by some mac & cheese or some mashed potatoes. just because she's expressing herself doesn't mean she's a chicken. to the sis that jumped down danielle's throat, look if the feathers don't fit don't wear them. yes the fellas do get out of hand. my question is does it make it right for us to follow their lead?

Quotes begin here------

Police "YOU THOUGHT PRIMO HAD BEATS?!?!?" - P!

It's alright because it's all about pieces of paper with numbers printed front and back /But the most valuable paper to me is my notebook and nigga I got stacks and stacks - Spread

...stay centered as life twirls/most sell out like a dread with a white girl - common

(a black mother's reaction to why a white guy is dating her daughter)
"I think he's dating her for street credibility."

a wise man once said/an eye for an eye/leaves everybody blind/i’ve always listened/but today i’ve grown deaf/eye for an i/i/am preparing to go to war/but i can’t see to find my sword - incogx

But what kind of genetically engineered cyborg are you to remember what you were doing at age 1?!? - Ornery

skidmarks. they're not just for underwear anymore. - crash bandicoot

'i feel you like, tomaz zamot ya know' - donwill

yardicus: hey don't laugh! I can rock the hell out a miniskirt and some "hooker heels..."

yardicus: Not to mention, my superb flynes when rocking a string of pearls...

just think/just think/ what if you could just/just blink your tag - Black Thought HOB 99

bAttlin me is like some KEDS tryna mess wit NEW BALANCES.. -Sporatic

dick hed mcs, wit dem flacid, phalic soundin subjects- one of those jail urine roach xylophone nukkas (jurx-donwill)