Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! Chickenheadz........
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=24548&mesg_id=24555
24555, RE: BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! Chickenheadz........
Posted by Rozjack, Sun Apr-30-00 08:14 PM
What ever fellas. Don't act like yall don't drool and gaze at female artists when they put their assholes into the cameras during videos. There's nothing wrong with admiring D's body. Hell, if he didn't want anybody to look at it he wouldn't show it. Let's face it, everybody wants to be thought of as attractive. I dare you men to tell me that you wouldn't get all happy and cop a woody if a female stepped to you and boldly told you that you are fine. Everybody loves their ego stroked.

And to The Black Knight- you made the comment about women not liking D' until he took his clothes off... It seems to me that you are saying all of the females on these boards who talk about D' only like him for taking it off. Granted there are some females like that, but how do you know who is and who isn't? Are you some kind of psychic? Is this a form of male chauvinism rearing it ugly head? What I mean is, are you assuming that women don't have any legitimate opinions about music. Are you saying that because we are women we can only like D' for his looks? Well, we can appreciate his music and his looks at the same time because women are multi-tasked-- just tight like that. So, lighten up and let us appreciate all aspects of D'