Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectI wouldn't say that...And if there was to be a film like that, here's how it should go...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=24454&mesg_id=24482
24482, I wouldn't say that...And if there was to be a film like that, here's how it should go...
Posted by Improv, Sat Apr-29-00 07:33 AM
>that's the dumbest idea ever!!!
No it's not...

>the real schitt happens at my
>post
>" PRINCE AUDITIONS!!!!!"

Ooooh so this is one of those check my post kinda response...weak man weak...

Anyway, here's what I thought up while on my way to Philly yesterday:

Kid and Morris made peace after Kid wins the battle of the clubs with a ballad. Five yrs later there is a rumbling of an up and coming singer that could bring bank to any club. Both Morris and Kid wanna take D'Angelo under their wings. Kid and Morris are impressed by D'Angelo's rendition of both bands' songs. D and Kid hits it off, but Kid refuses to give D anytime on the stage. Morris offers D the world and D takes it. The rest I haven't figured out yet, but the ending would be either another ballad or purple rain-ish song with a big ass jam session.

I mean it's a little far-fetched, but if done correctly, shiiiit this would be the OFFICIAL SEQUEL (damn that Graffiti Bridge!!!!)

It has been written...
Improv!?

*********Famous Leo Quotes**********
"Don't confuse me with the facts!"---Richard Nixon
"I celebrate when a ho leaves...it gives another one a chance to shine..."---Robert "Iceberg Slim" Beck
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman..."---Bill Clinton
"God is a Leo"---Improv!?