Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Rolling StoneD'
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=24414&mesg_id=24422
24422, RE: Rolling StoneD'
Posted by guest, Thu Apr-27-00 05:52 AM
I read it and am very pleased to see that D'Angelo is a superhuman.... I mean he makes excellent music and has been since he was three is what it said in the article....he loves life and what he is doing you can tell that in his music... and the fact that he has a grip on reality... I mean he has a body that he hasn't always had and he doesn't want it to be the only reason hes selling records.... it makes sence... he made millions off Brown Sugar so we all know its possible....too D'Angelo if you do read this... ummmm I think its more so the effect of having a fantasy come to life then it is we just came to see you take off your shirt... I know me personally at the Houston concert could have done without it cuz the show has pumpin, but it was nice that you did it... ya know... I mean if I really wanna see it that bad I can just log onto the internet and look at your video...LOL... why am I trying to hold an in depth conversation with the man and I don't even know if he'll read this post.... with my name being untitled he'd probably skip right over it....LOL.... anyhow, just thought I'd let you know D'Angelo after reading that article.... back to back with other articles that made me realize that I too can have my dream become a reality....you've inspired me to not only become DEISEL (swoll)... for myself not anyone else... and to get crackin on my music... I have like 3 undone songs that I've just left there cuz it hurts when I try to play them but you and me both know that thats the best time to play... is when your feeling it...anyhow I guess I've incriminated myself enough so I'll get ups and outs....

keep it real and flow from the soul....

I keep hope alive cuz thats all that I can grasp, but when my hope meets me it'll be more than I can handle...

untitled.........