Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectfire here
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=24356&mesg_id=24395
24395, fire here
Posted by fire, Thu May-04-00 02:32 AM
I'm in a somber mood, so i will not give you my consummate sarcasm. but matey, you are digging way too deep into hollow/hallowed ground. Sex/sexuality is one of the most beautiful things given to us by God. Yes, we mortals at time abuse it strictly to our advantage. But guess what? you and I wouldn't be here if it weren't for somebody getting BUCKY NAKED in the 70's (my mom & dad) and getting down right nasty! How Does It Feel? Uh, he ain't talking bout the dentist, he is talking about drilling the fuck out of his girl though. ERGO, nudity, fucking and sucking.

You're right, d could cover up his body and still have his audience captive, but what fun would that be? For the women? For himself? Who doesn't wanna be drooled over? Come on! Ricky Martin was the biggest thing since sliced bread last year, you know why? Women thought he was sexy + he had that well written (i don't care what anyone says, I liked it!) Living La Vida Loca song which = superstar.

by the way matey, you're jealousy is shining through, not pretty.

Where's the link for your website anyway?

:D :9 :P :7 ;-):D :9 :P :7 ;-):D :9 :P :7 ;-)

NEW & IMPROVED! CRUNKER! BLACKER! MO MUSICAL! 33% MO FREE!

"If trouble were money, I'd swear I'd be a millionaire" - Mint Condition

"The quicker you learn, the lesser you burn!" - fire

God can raise the dead, but can't help you raise your panties? - Boodah

"Is he happy, happy?" - my 11 year old niece asking me if Carson Daly is gay.

e-mail okplayer's resident hussy at firefire100@hotmail.com