Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: True about Levert and what about Luthur
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=24356&mesg_id=24387
24387, RE: True about Levert and what about Luthur
Posted by guest, Wed May-03-00 06:22 PM
my last post on this subject-

i just finished reading this months rolling stone article about d, where he himself comments about the topic im discussing 'i dont want it(being his body and taking off his clothes) to turn into a thing where thats what its all about.' and he says 'sometimes i feel uncomfortable...cause im not no stripper' and even mr. ?uest himself says 'he does it cause women want it..but he really doesnt want to do it.' wow..seems like what ive been saying all along holds water..

...d himself doesnt like it, and it makes him feel uncomfortable, just as it does me when i see it..cause hes not respecting himself nor the music, he doesnt need to do it and just because u got alot of soul-less vain women out there doesnt mean u have to give in to them, thats what im saying, and if d could read this, i know in my heart hed agree..esepcially with what ive just now read..

'how can a man who regards success in life as a primary goal, be considered an artist..' -wilde

'when u come sloppy, fu*k is yall trying to do? yall in-to..some whack shit and aint saying nuttin new' -dice