Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: You're questioning my INTELLIGENCE?!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=24356&mesg_id=24378
24378, RE: You're questioning my INTELLIGENCE?!
Posted by guest, Thu May-04-00 07:12 AM
oh give me an effing break!!! yeah, he takes off his clothes because it s hot..right..and he humps the floor with his ass hanging out for what? stretching exercises, get the hell outta here, evrybody on this board can admit that the show is overtly sexual, d himself said it, aight..dont cut around the edges..

and its been about the artistry the whole time with me, if d is such the artist why does he have to sell his music with sex, no one will ever know how it would have done without it, but i have an idea that it would have done alot worse....cause with his sexuality..and him disrespecting himself, he got all the superficial vanity of the trl world with brittney and nysnc..its a shame...and ill say again, d - let the music sell the music

'how can a man who regards success in life as a primary goal, be considered an artist..' -wilde

'when u come sloppy, fu*k is yall trying to do? yall in-to..some whack shit and aint saying nuttin new' -dice