Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectAlright. I have to go there.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=24356&mesg_id=24372
24372, Alright. I have to go there.
Posted by MeAnD_7, Wed May-03-00 05:42 PM
Are you dense or what? You say you like the man's music right? He is creatively gifted and blessed right? He shows skin right? And this matters why? I'm going to say this for the last time. His sexuality compliments his art. He is an artist and this is the way he chooses to express himself. His body is a beautiful work of art. Look at those eyes and lips. They permeate with sexuality even when he is fully clothed. Are you saying he should where a mask? He can't hide that. So taking his shirt off is a little something extra. You won't be satisfied until someone says,"Hell yeah he's a sell out. Nigga put some clothes on!!" It is always going to be about his music. His music is intelligent and inspiring. It makes you think and feel good. Like someone said before, when we are all old and out of shape and he's still making music, the true fans and supporters will be there, male and female. So just to get you to shut the hell up about this topic I'm going to say it.:) "Michael D'Angelo Archer is a sellout. Damn nigga. Put some clothes on and sell the music!!!!" Happy Now???:)

"Adjacent to the King, Fear no human being."-L-Boogie
I'm lovin' my non-hootchie, non-groupie Okayplayer Sistahs. One Love Y'All