Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: about that Devil's Pie comment
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=24356&mesg_id=24370
24370, RE: about that Devil's Pie comment
Posted by guest, Wed May-03-00 03:44 PM
and to all u women out there!!! who are coming at me for all the reasons i expected u to, realize this...

how would u feel if u went to a christina aguilera concert and the trick started to disrobe, and hump the ground? is that respecting oneself? why does she wear such skimpy outfits? why does she look like trash? because it sells, girls like to see a woman with a fine body strutting her sh*t, controlling those men, cause its what they aspire to be, they look up to her, the gurl aint writing her own songs, aint producin tha sh*t, she belting it out, shes no artist, yet why all the hype? she damn good looking thats why, guys dig her for that reason, gurls for the former..and i just picked up the ROLLING STONE thats out currently, and what do i see on the cover, u all know, maybe know one wanted to say anything, its just more ammo for me, "DANGELO BACKSTAGE WITH THE SEXIEST MAN IN SOUL" wow..keep feeding my argument, known for his sexuality rather than his ability? could that be because he misrepresented himself and disrespected himself on numerous occasions, selling his music with his body..? the editors know that sex sells, they know that most kids buying the mag want sex, not artistry, thats why buffy the dildo is on the cover, jesus, its so obvious and clear to me, that it effing hilarious that u all continue to deny it, effing hilarious! lol..

u all continue to think im a hater, and im against dangelo, keep on keepin on, but u know what? realize that for me to be posing these questions, shows a deeper understanding and concern and connection with him..realize that, u all defending him simply because u like his music is not founded, im into his music as much as anyone out there, believe me, go to my website, i am..and its because i am that i can look deeper, and truly look past the music, for i know it justifies itself, and wonder why he is being hypocritical, why he disses emcees for selling out to what he sells out to..how he can disrespect himself night after night...how he can fail to let the music sell itself..

im a guy, yes, so i can be slightly more objective, having no physical attraction, but ladies? how can u let thaty cloud your judgement? im not into mariah carey? most of the guys listening to her new shit are doing so because shes bzza banging, same for brittney and christina, im not buying no cds because the gurls look good, i judge the music, the majority of people are going to d because hes fine as hell, and because hes showing people his body, and thats not right...it just aint right man

let the music sell itself, keep your self respect, keep your clothes on
'how can a man who regards success in life as a primary goal, be considered an artist..' -wilde

'when u come sloppy, fu*k is yall trying to do? yall in-to..some whack shit and aint saying nuttin new' -dice