Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: if D' was ?uest?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=24356&mesg_id=24359
24359, RE: if D' was ?uest?
Posted by guest, Wed May-03-00 12:11 AM
i did not say ?uest was not cute..and why am i so obsessed with this issue? hmm..maybe because i get an ill feeling everytime i listen to his music now, just a lil whisper in my head..that threatens d's motives..he is selling his music through his body, and irregardless of my motives for buying it, im still supporting this vanity..D has a fine body, girls would pay more than 50 dollars to have him strip for them..u see where im getting at, u cant defend society..the majority of society is not in the right...thats why we have acts like britnney spears and christina aguwhatever and nsync..SEX SELLS..bottom line, i just wish d wouldnt use his sex appeal to sell what is a beautiful work of art..

'how can a man who regards success in life as a primary goal, be considered an artist..' -wilde

'when u come sloppy, fu*k is yall trying to do? yall in-to..some whack shit and aint saying nuttin new' -dice