Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: NO SHOW ON FRIDAY EITHER!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=24310&mesg_id=24342
24342, RE: NO SHOW ON FRIDAY EITHER!
Posted by guest, Fri May-05-00 07:33 AM
qoolquest,

I and my two sister had our tonsils taken out at the age of 9 because we also kept catching colds. For the no. of people with your tour as well as the no. of people he kisses on the cheek, this is to be expected. It is like a newborn who has a rash on the cheeks of his face - it comes from all the different LOVING mouths that are kissing him/her each day.

Please let D know that he needs to get his tonsils and anoids (I think that's how it's spelled) removed ASAP after Letterman. Rosie can wait (I guess). It is going to be very hard on him at first because all he will be doing for the first few days is spitting up even more blood. It will be MUCH worse than what he is experiencing now, but mostly because he's older. It is just like coming down with the chicken pox when older - it will shut you down for a while.

But tell him that down the road he will be LESS susceptable to catching a cold as often.

Thanks for the updates - I don't know about the others, but I appreciate your efforts to keep us informed!