Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectYAY I'M THE FIRST REVIEWER!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=24198&mesg_id=24224
24224, YAY I'M THE FIRST REVIEWER!!!!
Posted by Improv, Thu May-04-00 06:42 PM
Complaint: Where's the booty shaking hot girlz? Where's the Bentleys? Where's the Bling muthafukking Bling? Don't let me Jeff you, Com. The video is weak, man, weak...

Now that that's out the way, I dug it and not because of the wonderful icon after my name either. It's simple, straight to the point, and doesn't overshadow the song. I know folks are gonna say that it was a little too simplistic, but eff it...that's the point...focus on the music for once, numbnuts

Skateboarders!!! Wow, see Com doesn't hate white folks. Ok I know black folks skateboard too. Skam does and he's an underground head.

Anyway I dig the video. Hope yall did too

It has been written...
Improv!?

******MAY IS OFFENSIVE QUOTE MONTH******
"...I be burning MCs like Betty's grandson..."---Rah Digga

"...plus I give head better than you/ pussy get wetter than you, fuck better than you/ I dedicate this song to ya ass/ like R. Kelly and that twin Pac up in your belly"---Lil Kim

"Get nice as fuck, leave when the lights is up/ Tear it down when the mics is up/ Lately they say Diddy's gettin' nice as hell/ Shit, if I don't write it I recite it well/ Locked the flow so tight you gotta know/ I'mma tumble 'fore they rock my dough/Motherfuckers"---Puffy. Him saying he rips mics offends me...

"It's so reeeeeeeeal"---Sambo..ummm..Sammy Sosa in the High Heat videogame Commerical