Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectWTF??????
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=24164&mesg_id=24186
24186, WTF??????
Posted by LoveJonez, Mon May-08-00 06:52 AM

>If D'angelo couldn't handel it.
> he would have stayed
>put in the southside and
>just sung at his pops
>church.

You can NOT seriously mean that, could you? D' or anyone famous is not gonna limit their talents and dreams because of nosy people who have no life. D's success gives no one the right to dip and dab into personal business. That man has a life to live and children to raise. I'm glad that he doesn't let it bother him, though. (listen to "The Line" Voodoo track 4).

To stay at home and sit on talent that would shake the world, just for the sake of ducking FANATICS, is not a realistic option. No one asks for or deserves that bullshit.

Much love.

Great post Fire!

>*******************Signature**********************************************************
>"Thoughts of you are warm &
>gooey and leave a sweet
>taste in my Mouth."
>
>
>
>
>
>From "Cold
>French Fries,MPweaves & other daily
>Nutriments"
>
>
>
>**************************************************************************************

;-) * :* * ;-) * :* * ;-) * :* * ;-) * :* * ;-) * :* * ;-) * :* * ;-) * :* * ;-) * :* * ;-)
Awaiting for "D' Arrival" on Sunday May 7,2000 in Greensboro, NC at 7:30" *turned out to be D'cancellation*
"I ain't mad.....just speechless"
~LoveJones May 7,2000

"Please give us strength, Lord, to fight our battles. And we can walk on the streets of gold."
~D'Angelo '95

"Even if it take forever and a day for me 2 do. I've gotta Send It On 2 u."
~D'Angelo '00

"D' and I~ AQUEMINI"
~LoveJonez '00

"We're the Playas, number one."
~D'Angelo '00

SensualiTee@hotmail.com