Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectof course you are...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=24133&mesg_id=24148
24148, of course you are...
Posted by guest, Wed May-10-00 06:15 AM
of course you sakteboard..of course you work at a "skatboard factory" or whatever..do what you do.. cause it's expected..LIVE. white boys have been skating for years. and now that hip hop is "in" for yall, it's only right that you embrace it and try to incorporate it into your life style.."our culture??" slow down BUDDY..i'm not even gonna get into that bogus comment..
it's just funny to me..i can imagin cool herc and grand master flash back in the day talkin about "dude watch me slide down this raling and bust my ass and get up and do it again...DUUUUUDE!"

but aside from all that..(i really don't even care about this topic anymore) you wanna rumble me now??..come on ock.. you don't want none of this..((haha))..seriously..

"stealing us was the smartest thing they ever did.. too bad they don't teach the truth to thier kids. OUR influence on them is the reflection they thEy see when they look into their menstural mirror and talk about thEIR culture.." suaL willIAMS