Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectDamn
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=24133&mesg_id=24143
24143, Damn
Posted by krylonwifey1979, Tue May-09-00 07:50 AM
you know i don't know if i was readin aminah's post wrong or what...but what's wrong with skateboarders?? yeah, its not one of the elements i'm well aware of that....but i think skateboarders are cool. sure seein them fall on their ass skating on stairwells and banisters may not look smart to one person, but to another person it looks somewhat interesting. and whats so wrong w/white ppl at roots shows? in my eyes thats just diversity at its best. i'd like to see a lot more races interested in what groups like the roots and blackstar have to say....sure they might be all off beat or whatever(some may even be high and shit but i'm not gonna get into that one...we'll save that for another time :))but theyre there for the same reason you and i are there for...the show. maybe common wanted to try somethin different in his video...and different it was. i mean it didnt live up to what little video i had made up in my head, i'm sure it didn't live up to yours either but like i said maybe he was approachin a different area...i say let him do his thing...i just wish he'd read my post on the "funky for you" video...then all us OKP post-vets, pre-vets and newbies will have fun.
1nce again I hope I didn't read the post wrong and write all this just to irritate the hell outta my carpal tunnel....

..ONe..krylon

"Sigh..God I hate you Kenny"-Eric Cartman

MAY IS OFFENSIVE QUOTE MONTH ON OKP:
"...you couldn't converse if you had fuckin react juice..."-Phife Dawg
(just the fact that he said Converse offends me..i can't help it)

"now that i got that out my system, watch me stab up the track as if my name was o.j. simpson"-Phife Dawg(do u see a violent trend here?)

"Hush little king, please don't cry, we're gonna sing you a lullaby..a big, scary monster is coming for you, he'll gobble you up like chunky beef stew. Good nite!"-Animaniacs

Bart:"Hey is that Dad?"
Lisa:"Either that or Batman's really let himself go."