Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: off the topic a bit
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=24133&mesg_id=24141
24141, RE: off the topic a bit
Posted by guest, Mon May-08-00 05:25 PM
nah i feel you..that crowd along with the ROOTS crowd and most of these other acts are majority the kind of people you speak of.. when i go to the roots shows.. i just tend to block all that other shit out and try to just enjoy the music..but understand it is kinda hard when you got money next to you all off beat and fucking up your jawn..

my point was the skateboarding thing is just another thing to add into the mix of this hip hop thing.. another thing that these coffee shop chicks and white dudes...(excuse the expression..but i got it from your one of your very own OkAYPLayERs so you figure it out..) people have added to the mix and somehow find some abstract reasoning at to why it belongs in hip hop.. i mean, but that's life.. i guess things change and this change was bound to happen..i don't know about the bmw and benz comment..(that was some next shit) but uhhh.. yeah
i guess the change was bound to come..ROYAL. i hear what your sayin..i guess..

aminah..

"never question who i am GOd knows..i and know GOd personally.. in fact he lets me call him mE.."

"stealing us was the smartest thing they ever did.. too bad they don't teach the truth to their kids..OUr iNFUlueNCe on thEM is the reflection they see when they look into their menstural mirror and talk about ThEIR cuLTURE.." sAUL WillIams