Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Whatever. . .
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=23922&mesg_id=23948
23948, RE: Whatever. . .
Posted by StillWaters, Fri May-12-00 09:45 AM
If your offended by "Shut De Fuck Up", then maybe you....well, nevermind. Let's just say that alot more people will be saying alot more things to piss you off before your time is up.
If you felt disprespected by my opinions, I can't aplogoize for that. Furthermore, I'd advise you not to buy my book when it comes out either, you might be offended by that too.
Wait, let me do the lay-like thing and apologize, cause it's evident that your hurt, so Iaplogize for making a staement...and I shall no longer make anymore statements to your own.

Tahnk you and have a nice day. I hope no germ comes up and bites you in the ass.

Dice Raw: "Reclaiming the Dead", August 1st, 2000"

The brutal truth is that the bulk of white people in America never had any interest in educating black people, except as this could serve white purposes. It is not the black child's language that is in question, it is not his language that is despised: It is his experience. A child cannot be taught by anyone who despises him, and a child cannot afford to be fooled. A child cannot be taught by anyone whose demand, essentially, is that the child repudiate his experience, and all that gives him sustenance, and enter a limbo in which he will no longer be black, and in which he knows that he can never become white. Black people have lost too black children that way. (James Baldwin)