Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Okayplayed-out?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=23922&mesg_id=23938
23938, RE: Okayplayed-out?
Posted by odu, Wed May-17-00 02:02 PM
>"I missed your caveat...don't assume anyone reads everything you write...particularly when you
write a post where 95% of it can be taken the wrong way if someone doesn't read the last 5%."

I understand where you're coming from. But I don't take responsibility for another person's embarrasing assumptions. It's my fault if folks didn't pass reading comprehension? If I write something and you don't read the whole message, choosing instead to go off on part of the message, I'm not the one at fault. Simple as that. Folks just (okay)play themselves when they show they ass by not reading a whole post before responding.

Coley Cole--Thanks much for your valuable input there, buddy. Word of advice, though--I know your tonsils must be hurtin after that monster 'job, but don't forget to gargle with some strong mouthwash before you step out today. It's just not polite to speak to folks with the stench of sperm still on your breath.