Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectyou'd be surprised...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=23817&mesg_id=23916
23916, you'd be surprised...
Posted by thebigfunk, Tue May-23-00 05:04 AM
You'd be surprised how many people rock the jazzies... I work in a theatre, doing sound (and occasional lights) and was doing some shit up on the batons, and I always need music when I work... so I slapped the jazzies on there. There were three moments during the album's play that I looked down and saw *three different people* singing along with the cd. Naturally, I got down each time and had a conversation about the jazzies, and okayplayer and all that... the okayplayers: they're out there, you just gotta find 'me. (Surprisingly, most of them don't post)

Anyways, look closely... they're out there. (Oh, and those ladies are damn charming... easy to talk to and all that.)

-thebigfunk

"Genuine beauty is always quite alarming." - 'The Secret History'

"Aloofness is a cardinal sin in an age when a perplexed humanity eagerly turns to its writers and thinkers, and demands of them attention to, if not the cure of, its woes and wounds..." - Nabokov's "The Real Life Of Sebastian Knight"