Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subject
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=23817&mesg_id=23914
23914, I’M FEELIN’ THEM!!!!!
Posted by incogx, Mon May-22-00 07:00 PM
it’s a sad state of affairs when talent like that is underappreciated. Tracy, Mercedes, I feel u!! Much love.

peace,
incog poetic

~~~~~
“I was almost your father, but the line was too long!!! ...2pac in Juice

“........” ...Treach in Juice

“walk besides white women and they hold their purse/ i just asked you for the time b****!!!/ what u got anyway?!! some of the indian turf?!!!” ...Killah preist

“yall ain’t MCs/ u a CM, common mothaf*cka rhymin’ bout lexus & benz”...Wyclef Jean

“we be clubbin’ while the world around us is crumblin’” ...Chuck D (the Rhyme Animal)

“from amistad to amadou, attacked in the streets/ the term cop really stands for cappin’ our peeps” ...Tiye Phoenix

“now we all servin’ time/ even my prose is on probation” ...saul williams

“no trees grow in brooklyn/ seeds need to be planted/ i’m askin’ if yall feel me & the crowd left me stranded” ...talib kweli

saying being hardline is what it takes/ to take life/ hiding behind your iconic shield representing cowardice/ we as a people need to cower less ...Vet

put me in ur corner if u wish/ but i'll just be makin side notes on how/ f*ckin is fundamental/ how to get corporate america to fund tha mentals ...asighn4jane

home is where the heart is/ and homeless man run this land ...incog

~~Offensive Quote Month~~
“The illest since Magic Johnson” ... supherb