Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectThey're dope but....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=23817&mesg_id=23826
23826, They're dope but....
Posted by nickelz45, Wed May-03-00 11:01 AM
I believe that they were 100 times better when there were four women in the group and not two. I also belive that while their album is good I can honestly say that I haven't listened to it since the day I bought it, it's too damn depressing. I also do believe that they have bad attitudes like Whitney. They act like they are qintuple platinum and they didn't even go cardboard and granted they didn't exactly get a push by MCA but how do you psh them? What would have been your marketing scheme for The Jazzies? Before they start acting like divas perhaps they should get a few more albums under their belts and sell some units. As of right now their accomplishments are doing background vocals for many groups adding a dynamic sound to the songs that they were on(with the four of them) and two albums one of which will never come out and one that we all probably have. Granted I think that these two women have a tremendous ammount of talent but as we all know talent doesn't always sell and I want them to sell so in my opinion I think that they should take this as a learning experience and get back to the lab and put out an even better ablum their third time around. PEACE

p.s. These are just my opinions and I probably won't be checking to see what you have to say to me about this so enjoy.

Swass/Knownots Crew

"Your rhymes won't impress me if you said'em doing backflips" Tash

"It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone
and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone."

R.I.P.
Thomas Timothy Lilac 11/03/22 - 01/30/00