Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectBRANDY + AFRO-BRO
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=23587&mesg_id=23648
23648, BRANDY + AFRO-BRO
Posted by guest, Thu May-18-00 07:38 AM
I think Brandy is crazy bout ?uest!!!! That afro and that shirt.... I don´t know a girl who wouldn´t want him BADLY in that outfit!! I think she just waiting for the right moment to go ova´ to him and ask him out for a date. She just want´s him so badly....... the only bad thing is she tought ?uest was....... Michael Douglas ... (HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA) oh, damn she gonna get a heartattack when she finds out. And she just kissed him!.... but they do look alike, ?uest and Michael. The same hairdo........... But I´m sure Brandy is going to love ?uest, just as much as she would Douglas..... exept that Douglas is a frog,and ?uest is a cool drummer, and WHO... WHO???? wouldn´t just love to marry a FROG???? I just married one this Tuesday. We so happy. and she REALLY good at giving head...

(do NOT take the abovestanding things TOO seriously... it was written in the wackest two minutes in a boys life! luckily none of this is true!)

Sorry ?uest! this is not a diss, if u take it that way I´m deeply sorry, it´s just that expressieon on yo face.... damn, man. and that shirt... I think u should give it back to Com before he ckecks the news section! ;0)

one luv ya´ll OK HEADS!!!!!! And big ups to u, for bringin in Dilated Peoples!!!!!! REAL undaground ish, huh????????

as I said, ONE FUKKIN LUV OK HEADS!

Simon.

"I gotta hold, hold on, hold on to my pride"- DÁngelo "The Line"

"I´m a sure boy with an open heart, down to finish what I start, can´t nobody change my tune"-Rashaan Patterson

"still got time to perfect the beats..."-Dr.Dre. (VERY important thing, that beat thang!!!)

Hvis du er en dansk okayplayer, så er du sku i orden!! evt. mail mig...