Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectU can call me crazy ya'll! Cause I was!!!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=23564&mesg_id=23583
23583, U can call me crazy ya'll! Cause I was!!!!!!
Posted by guest, Thu Jun-15-00 05:14 PM
sistahs you can not believe what I did to get to that weak ass chat!!!! I didn't have AOL...when I read that D'Angelo was gonna be chatting live on AOL in the OkayP. news...my obsession drove me crazy!!! I admit it...I was nuts yesterday!!! I called everybody I knew asking if they had AOL. Then with no luck (cause nobody likes AOL) I went to the down load site for it and it didn't download right...I was desperate!!! I called my aunt for the fifth time and she laughed at me. She called me back and said she had the free 500hrs disc and she didn't even know until that moment. So I jumped in my car and drove over to get it...I could have kissed her feet ya'll! I was soooo happy!!! Then I had to GET AOL...which was a bitch...it was 8:00 when I had to call the damn AOL people...and finally at 8:05 I was in like ma fuckin' flinn!!!! So I go to the chat...I ask some good questions...thinkin' oh my god...there's D'Angelo!!!! And what do I get? No answer throughout the whole thing...and they were good compaired to the shit other people were askin' whose questions were getting answered!!! I was still excited...but a lil' disappointed...then brotha man just fuckin' leaves!!!! I could've died!!! I mean I was sooo mad ya'll from all the earlier stress I cried. I was crushed. That's my story! Hey at least I'm aware of my obsession...LOL. But seriously I'm just a die hard fan...