Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectFo Damn Sho.....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=23564&mesg_id=23570
23570, Fo Damn Sho.....
Posted by guest, Wed Jun-14-00 02:54 PM
Tell me why those damn people asked the same damn questions... LOG ONTO OKAYPLAYER.COM and you idiots will know who inspires him... ask some real questions damnit.... but I ain't bitter...LOL.... okay was it me or was this event blown way out of proportion for like the 30 minutes that it was happenin... don't get it twisted though I was there... LOL.... I'm a true D fan and never got my questions answered....damnit...LOL... I ain't hatin though... ohhh yeah why was I gettin IMed by like four 14 year olds at that time I was like go away I'm listenin to D damnit....LOL....well I got my mom breathin over my neck so I can get my hair braided.. but I'll keep y'all posted fo damn sho.....BUT until then Peace, chicken grease, soul, and Love 4 D and Commom :D.... but no love for AOL.... :(

keep it real and flow from the soul....

I keep hope alive cuz its all that I can grasp, but when my hope meets me it'll be more than I can handle.....

"I'm gonna take you away from here..." D'Angelo... UNTITLED... (please take me away from here I hate it in Tulsa, Oklahoma =oÞ)

untitled.........