Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: New Okayartists
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=23191&mesg_id=23197
23197, RE: New Okayartists
Posted by SankofaII, Thu Jul-06-00 06:22 PM

agreed....you and everyone else on the okaystaff work their asses off to run this site effectively. i KNOW it can get on your nerves to have folk bug you day in and day out in regard to WHO was picked to be an okayartist or a featured artist/WHY an artist was picked, etc. you have a LOT more patience than i do (cause, i would have probably gone insane kirking off {one of the many dc phrases i acquire while i was their a few summer ago! :)} on folk for stressing me.

once again, keep up the good work! i doubt people say that to all of you in philly. people do seem to take this site for granted and DO NOT seem to remember what cyberspace was like WITHOUT okayplayer.com

rich uncles? i do'thave any...but, i can do some digging im sure i have a white canty that owns property in london (where my name originated from). i'm sure a quick trip over there, and i can get the money.... OH WAIT! the non-black relatives don't claim us (snapping fingers) DARN!..i'll keep looking though. :) if i get rich in the near future (or, end up on a tv show as a cast member..HELL, it could happen! :)), i'll definitely send you a HEALTHY deposit. :)

Ryan

Check Out My New Signature, Fam:

"If you don't like me, I'll punch you
dead in the fucking face"
--Vin Diesel (THE FACE--MAY 2000)

"It is essential that non-gay black people recognize and respect the hardships, the difficulties black gay people experience, extending the love and understanding that is essential for the making of an authentic black community".
--bell hooks

"Homosexual persecution and condemnation has at its roots not only social ignorance, but a philosophically active anti-feminist dogma".
--Lorraine Hansberry

"Isn't it a shame? A black man invented the clock, and some black folks still don't know what time it is".
--Jewel McCabe"

"When a star shines, you get the light several million years later, and the star's probably dead by the time you get the light. I'd rather be the moon".
--Me'Shell Ndegeocello

"Being a healthy black gay adult is doubly hard, considering the propaganda to the contrary".
--Me'Shell Ndegeocello