Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecthomophobic?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=22864&mesg_id=23031
23031, homophobic?
Posted by Vet, Thu Jul-06-00 07:33 AM
who says the man is homoPHOBIC. this word implies that he's afraid, bruh just doesn't like that shit. don't say that his dislike & disgust comes from him being afraid. can't you just not like something and be totally disgusted by it? i don't like chitterlings, doesn't mean i'm chitlinphobic. all i'm saying is he's entitled to his opinion. if it hurts someone's feelings well oops.

i get sick of people putting OTHER HUMAN BEINGS on pedalstals. who said he's a perfect man? maybe he'll change his opinion in time, maybe he won't. just get off his back already damn. i want to see one person get this amped up about the ignorant shit going on in the government and in their neighbor. why dont' you put as much energy into the things you can actually change. it's easier to move a mountain than it is to change a person's opinion. so work on yourself and your place of rest before you try to change the next one.

celebrating JU-LIE as fake quote month (or are they really real)

"I can't tell you because it might hurt your feelings"-Vet

Man...brother gave good head, just wish i could have gotten it here instead of the reunion - me on the chocolatiest moderator

Resident Poets' Quotables

why are your ears
dependent on the forum?
i mean if i plant seeds
at a poetry reading
my peoples openly receive
but if i say this truth
in everyday speech
it's like i'm speakin greek - incogx