Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectYa'll got the whole thing F&^Ked up!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=22864&mesg_id=23017
23017, Ya'll got the whole thing F&^Ked up!!!
Posted by judicem, Thu Jul-06-00 06:28 AM
I was at the show and right where it was all happening. One white boy was hella (born and raised in SF) drunk and pushn' on everybody. Common had already said for the crowd to back up so the ladies (me) wouldn't get hurt. But the guy was on some other sh*T. He pushed the wrong nigga and a fight broke. Common walked over to the fight and was like ya'll need to quit but no.... they kept on so he started freestyle like "I ain't trying to dis but ya'll need to stop trying to kiss." I can only remember the first line. Regardless of the politically correctness of gay rights everybody knows the worst thing to be called is a fag so Common called them fags and pussy ass niggas to show them that it was stupid to be fighting. That was the tight ass freestyle and I will defend him anyday. He was not on any hate gay shit he was trying to show the stupidity of the fight. So get off his back. For real. Peace and Blessing from San Francisco and a Phat ass Common fan.