Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectall your words are true, just misguided
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=22864&mesg_id=22959
22959, all your words are true, just misguided
Posted by Spread, Wed Jul-05-00 09:40 AM
well, actually there have been homosexuals since humans existed. There are homosexual chimpanzees who we share descendants with(although they are usually shunned by their community) but recorded accounts of homosexuality date back to Ancient Greece. Ever read Shakespeare? He clowns with gay characters all the time(not saying gay people are clowns, just some individuals' flamboyant aptmospheres are pretty comical) The Greeks fucked anyone and everyone. And there was another good point made. WE ARE ANIMALS. No matter how much you don't want to believe it, we are hairless primates(apes). And if you take your bible a little too seriously(btw, the bible is a great book and contains very valueable and good teachings, as does the quoran)then you also believe that we're all ancestors of two folks named Adam and Eve. Wouldn't incest be inevidible in that case? Anyway, back to evolution. Humans have adapted bipedalism due to long distance walking, smaller teeth and certain digestive systems due to a changing diet, large brains due to advancing in tool use and hunting techniques, and sexual instincts due to the need of procreation. But these things constantly change. So why the sudden increase of gay people in our day and age? Well, THERE ARE TOO MANY DAMN PEOPLE IN THE WORLD! We have to realize that if everyone was made naturally to have kids then the population will just keep rising. The high population is the main cause for every single problem in the world. You can break everything down and it will all come back to the fact that there are just too many people and not enough resources, outlets, etc.. Now we can't go terrorist malitia and go killin off motherfuckers because besides the fact that it is wrong, it wouldn't make a dent. I believe(and I may not be right, but my opinion) that homosexuality is a part of natural selection. There are too many people so it is convenient that people have these urges now to be with the same sex. Out of all of our evolutionary changes the thing that has taken the longest to change is sex. Sexually, we are animals and that's it. If you disagree with me than I doubt you've ever had sex before. I ain't sayin that we should all be gay and get the population down, but let's not discourage those whose urges tell them to do so. Think about the big picture. We need gay people. Sure I've had gay dudes come at me pretty scandalous before, but I'm sure that women feel the same way about niggas. I've also had some gay dudes make me feel quite flattered by how they think of my appearence. I mean i don't go that way and I would never trade my girl's stuff for a man, but I can't hate them for it. And I know I'd be down to watch 2 fine ladies go at it. So I'm just comfortable with the fact that I klnow who I am. Homophobes got a little fear in them. Not necessarily because they are afraid of being gay, but just scared of what they don't understand. Just like racism. So basically it all comes down to evolution and the fact that we are all animals. Yall disagree you better back it up because I am quite educated on the subject of human evolution. So don't diss cuz you don't understand. Just agree to disagree. word. Com is still the shit though. He probably just don't understand gay people. You know I don't really either. But I don't hold that against them