Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectWRONG!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=22864&mesg_id=22954
22954, WRONG!!!!
Posted by Quez, Tue Jul-04-00 04:19 PM
homophobia exists because of what homosexuality is and represents. I do in fact know gay people and have had a gay friend or too. I have during college been placed with a gay roomate twice (go figure) during my first two years in the dorms. Those homosexual people i'm cool wit may not like what i have to say but i know they understand where i'm comin from.

And dont use the religion cop-out either cause thats not where it all lies. One does not have to identify with any religion to have an instictive disdain (spelling) for homosexuality. It goes back to SIMPLE and PLAIN biology, do i have to get graphic? If everyone was gay... civilization would cease to exist without technological methods of reproduction. Like i've said before... if you wake up one day and say "oh shit i'm gay", you probably need some therapy. Handle dat. I refuse to believe people are born GAY. What the fuck is GAY to an infant and since when can a backwards sexual preference be coded into DNA? The problem is people, society and the human mind. Our own ability to question is the cause for shit like this.

i know yall dont care, but i'ma say what i gotta say any DAMN way.... (c) Quez

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheldon Mar"Quez" Rankin
homepage: http://www.Quez.Bored.org
AIM: Queztions

"if you want it I got it come and get it I'm wit it" --- Talib Kweli

"Hiphop you my BITCH and like a Ford I'm Exporin you" - Common

"I make niggas co-sign, on how many different flows I got" --- Planet A.S.I.A.

"The truth is, my crew is, the smoothest spitters of saliva juices like The Roots is, more Organic than acoustics" ---- Talib Kweli