Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectoh... this makes me sad.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=22864&mesg_id=22951
22951, oh... this makes me sad.
Posted by guest, Tue Jul-04-00 11:44 AM
i agree with timmy....

anyway, that people care if common's a homophob more than if eminem is one has to do with that common has intelligent opinions and things to say, and then when he says something like this... it's worse when it's someone who's intelligent. Who could think better then that. This is so nasty. I should stop listen to common, but how could i do that when i love his music?

i've also heard that he's against abortion? oh no... what am i going to say? sometimes i feel like to stop listen to music made by men, books written by men and all these movies with only men in them. Just because common is against abortion. it makes me so tired... and this is one of the reasons i don't like religions, it gives you a reason to oppress people! Common raps about oppression of blacks, how can he oppress homosexual people? that's selfish.

okay, that's all. Sorry about my spelling / grammar. I'm not so good at english.