Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectdamn
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=22864&mesg_id=22930
22930, damn
Posted by BigWorm, Tue Jul-04-00 07:44 AM
You know, it's always a shock of reality hearing things like that (GOD don't like homos...Com telling gays to leave his concert...etc) just like with sexism, since I'm neither gay nor a woman, it's easy to think that both don't exist in the year 2000, just like there's all sorts of white people out there that think racism isn't a problem anymore.

But it apparently is.

I really don't see why so many people have a problem with homosexuals. It just doesn't make sense to me, the same way it doesn't make sense that one person could have a problem with other races, or men with women. You could try explaining it to me a million times and I just wouldn't get it. Do cats think hanging around gay people will make them catch gay syndrome? Or that the goal of gay people is to turn straight people gay?

I respect Com as an artist that every now and then has some true lyrics, but I can't respect that, just like I can't respect a white rapper who was on some Fuck Niggas shit.

Com's homophobia is a topic that has been on the board over and over again. It's sad, but dude's not going to change. I mean, I'm a fan of his music, but bruh man is going to stay ignorant about this until he's forced to open his mind one day. The same goes for everyone else.

1Love
BigPerm