Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectdamn ?, that's a poor excuse...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=22864&mesg_id=22905
22905, damn ?, that's a poor excuse...
Posted by Melanism, Fri Jul-07-00 04:39 PM
Every man and woman should be held accountable for his or her actions.

What Eminem does should not concern Com.

This isn't the media going after Com, this is Com's fans questioning his actions.

What if that were two male Okayplayers kissing and they got shouted out by Common?

These people paid for a show not to have their lifestyle attacked by the very person they paid to see.

Now I wasn't there and maybe it did not happen like nick said it did but if it did, it's WRONG in 7 time zones, 12 different languages, and whichever of the 18 ways you look at it.

okplayeriloveyoubyebye
m e l a n i s m

president & founder of the average-looking brothers crew (a.l.b.c)

http://www.supergrub.com - the official supergrub website

"sex is easy. love is hard"
--kevin smith

"'It's not you,' she told me, 'It's just that right now I'm not ready for a relationship.'...I knew THAT line. That's what all women tell you when you're not THE guy. What it really means is, 'You know what? I just can't imagine fucking you. I have fantasies of fucking men all the time, but none of them ever involve you. I'm sure there will be a woman out there who loves your scrawny ass, but I'm not her'"
--Chris Rock: "Rock This!"

JULY IS FAKE QUOTE MONTH:
------------------------
"I just want a nice wholesome girl to settle down with. I have no time for thug chicks"--Abacus
"Yo, so then I slapped the bitch and said "Bitch, do you KNOW I am Dee Phunk? If I wanna talk to other chicks on our date, I going to. Backhand for you if you disagree"--My convo with Dee Phunk
"Thank God Jah lives in Cali. I don't think I could stand him if he lived close. It's bad enough when he is here"--T510
"I'm tired of posting."--fire
"Who's birthday is it today?"--Dove
"I don't wanna grow up. I'm a Toys-R-Us kid"--GoldenWon
"Destiny's Child is true Soul Music. Their last album gets five out of five. Why wasn't I involved? "--qoolquest
"I'm sorry"--NazDak
"Nothing happened to me today"--The Good Reverend Dr. J
"w-w-w dot okayplayer dot com"--Nou Ra
"No"--Melanism (in response to any request made of him)