Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: The Bidness
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=22864&mesg_id=22895
22895, RE: The Bidness
Posted by qoolquest, Tue Jul-04-00 09:02 AM
>Common also says some stuff that
>you could consider to be
>kinda racist, like "I feel
>Mexican/the world is my garden".

i dunno if i consider that "rascist", other than.......well....

common.

and i agree with the posts above. until eminem is crucified for the homophobic shit he says.....com is off limits.

i'll be damn if my man gets crushed while mr untouchable gets off unscathed.

july fake ass quote month.

?uest presents stuff you missed at okaybarbque.

"pac, if you come back to the states just for this friggin bar b que....it's just a website man....too much at stake man......they will arrest you"

"russ, you know what happened the last time i came to your function at the hamptons.........naw man,......hell no! you and jah can not come to my bar b que! that nigga damn near shot up puff's dinner last week!!!!"

"hello?......dre this is my day off.....no i don't care about emergency, tracey said to clean up the kitchen til she got back........--huh, man i don't care if it's the last song on the nwa reunion record....i said no!......."stan"??? that shit sounds corny, who gonna name they shit "stan"??? sounds wack man.....get someone else to do a beat."

"shshhh (i'm not here!!!!!) (tell him somet--no!! no no don't pass me the phon--) hey d! whassup bruh?"

"hey hon maybe they are happy for us..."

all are false statements. one was said. guess which one.