Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: just a man...but heard by many...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=22864&mesg_id=22879
22879, RE: just a man...but heard by many...
Posted by DJ_scratch_N_sniff, Mon Jul-10-00 04:18 PM
what the man was trying to say is that Com can have his opinion about gays, and say what he wants about them, but the way he does it, he makes himself an asshole. There is something to be said for being pure and true to your beliefs, but there's also something to be said about ignorant beliefs. Ever heard the saying "Hate the sin, love the sinner"?

I personally think homosexuality in men is pretty weird. Women are so interesting sexually, and men are the antithesis of that. In that way, I also find heterosexuality in women weird. Doesn't make any more sense to me than gay men.

and what's up w/ questlove? that guy always makes it seem like there's nothing to discuss whenever anyone brings up Com's homosexua... i mean homophobia. maybe quest is tryin to hide something too, i don't know.

i'm not saying Com should be 100% accepting of men kissing at his shows, but he should ask them not to a bit more respectfully instead of insulting people who paid to see him.

as for quez's party.... EEEWWWWWWWWW!