Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: damn!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=22571&mesg_id=22587
22587, RE: damn!
Posted by SankofaII, Thu Jul-27-00 02:57 AM
WHO YOU TELLIN??? i'm SHOCKED spitkicker will be here THIS monday....but, i shall be at the d'angelo concert and rakaa and company WILL get some love from me....AND, ima be front row (hopefully center) and be ELBOWIN chickenheads in the process. :)

Ryan

Check Out My New Signature, Fam:

"If you don't like me, I'll punch you
dead in the fucking face"
--Vin Diesel (THE FACE--MAY 2000)

"It is essential that non-gay black people recognize and respect the hardships, the difficulties black gay people experience, extending the love and understanding that is essential for the making of an authentic black community".
--bell hooks

"Homosexual persecution and condemnation has at its roots not only social ignorance, but a philosophically active anti-feminist dogma".
--Lorraine Hansberry

"Isn't it a shame? A black man invented the clock, and some black folks still don't know what time it is".
--Jewel McCabe"

"When a star shines, you get the light several million years later, and the star's probably dead by the time you get the light. I'd rather be the moon".
--Me'Shell Ndegeocello

"Being a healthy black gay adult is doubly hard, considering the propaganda to the contrary".
--Me'Shell Ndegeocello