Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectBlack Thought
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=22226&mesg_id=22445
22445, Black Thought
Posted by guest, Tue Jun-20-00 05:09 PM
Album suggestions..
first, I was thinking about these joints from a perspective of the Roots whole discography. Coming from a perspective of a 1st solo joint, it has to deem a name characterizing a Chronicle -a new time line for the ROOTS. i'm not quite sure what the album brings, but i got money on it already knowing it's a Brick though, (massachusetts slang, for nice shit) ...hard for someone else to name a title for something YOU created, but these are some suggestions if it were the case otherwise:

"The RHYTHMATIC according to Thought"
"Jawn Dynasty- The Melo-dramatic dealth with rhythm"
"Theory of Black Thinking (Black PSYC 401)"
"ManuSCRIPT of Thought Process"
"From Grit to Graine"

My whole look on it is this: from the jump, Thought has been on some real Psych shit, in reguards to lyrical ability. You listen. Then you realize shit later and think DAM, he was correct on that shit. Plus add slick talk slang & wit.
this LP will no doubt have the REAL SOUL BANG SHIT, the ROOTS have been giving since.., but i feel the name has to hold some real weight to describe this joint. I peeped Envogue's title you were suppose to have copped, but it God's way of saying there's another title for this one..

peace.

RØDÐYRØÐ:
signature2000™
"instrumentalism of Modern Times"
RAMSQUAD Feds-JAPAN.

www.instrumentalism.homepage.com
www.mp3.com/roddyrod
www.beatbangerz.com