Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Okayplayer Tour?!?!?*** I'll be there and you be Ill***
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=21899&mesg_id=22048
22048, RE: Okayplayer Tour?!?!?*** I'll be there and you be Ill***
Posted by guest, Mon Aug-14-00 05:18 AM
everyone's on point with their top picks... i'd have to agree: roots/dilated/j5/dela/reflectioneternal... but i think something that would be even doper would be something that i don't think has ever been done by a tour before - in every city it goes to, get a local act to open up the show... that would be luv for real. oh yeah, and when you stop in chicago... DO NOT BRING THE OKAYPLAYER TOUR TO THE HOUSE OF BLUES!!!!!!!! i know money is money, that's why all the dope shows/tour have been coming through there, cuz HOB be bidding up high so no other venue can touch em... but all of us out here do notice when a show is put up there and who is in it. please support chicago hip hop... fuck the house of blues, cuz they show the locals no luv and use big hip hop shows as a safety net.

p.s.. shameless plug: PACIFICS in chicago is down to open... would be priviledged, honored, ecstatic at the thought of it! =) propagandamovement.com

oneLuv,
jona mercado . manager

i was born with two tongues - www.2tongues.com
.....panAsian spoken word.....

PACIFICS - www.propagandamovement.com
.....for some of that "go ill" hip hop.....