Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecttsk tsk fire..loins now?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=21856&mesg_id=21863
21863, tsk tsk fire..loins now?
Posted by grannie, Wed Aug-16-00 09:01 AM
let's not sully this discussion with loin talk, shall we? do you not agree that a woman can have an opinion about a musician's body of work without considering his actual body?
my opinion sprang from my view of the state of r&b music today. d'angelo's music is a breath of fresh air. not only that, but his music made me check out and purchase music from like-minded musicans and artist that i may not have purchased or even heard of if it was not for him. and i am certain that other people feel that way, too.
just because i have "loins" does not mean that they think for me. i have a brain, too.

August is Top Ten Month!
10 things to do at a department store

10.hold cashiers hand and say "i feel sexy today."
9.dart suspiciously through the store humming the theme from "mission impossible."
8.put M&Ms on layaway
7.stand in the elevator facing the corner and whenever someone gets on start counting down, "10..9..8.."
6.walk up to an employee, say "i think we have a code 3 in housewares" and see what happens
5.hide in a clothing rack and when people browse thru yell "pick me! pick me!"
4.make a trail of orange juice to the bathroom
3.hum only the first 7 notes of "it's a small world" over and over again.
2.anytime someone makes eye contact w/ you, look surprised and say to them, "hey! when did you get outta prison?"
1.go to fitting room and say real loud, "excuse me, we're out of toilet paper in here."