Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectGet ready for rumors of........
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=21763&mesg_id=21812
21812, Get ready for rumors of........
Posted by guest, Fri Aug-25-00 10:15 AM
A break up, you know its gon happen, jus a matter of time.... "Man, Black Thought aint in the Roots no more! He was dissin Quest in the Source, at least thats what JuJu told me...." "My cousins boyfriend had said that Black Thought went solo cuz Hub had slept wit his girl and they got in a fight at the MTV music awards backstage, but they had kept it on the low...." Whoah, I better stop, I might start one myself..... Peace. Kamikazee

Yo, ask me bout Societal Evolution. Any body want it keep in touch, Ill be finished soon...Kamikazee

Hit me up if you wanna trade or sell vinyl, E-mail me or IM me if Im ever on, haha, I need more!! MORE!!! Im addicted, get at me and well connect. One love to all my vinyl addicts, keep playin the real ish, peace.

"You cant spend time twice..."-me

"The second somebody dies, somebody else is born, somebody celebratin while other people mourn, home may be home to you, but to me its foreign, even the matador dont pull the bull by the horn, one mans enemy is another mans friend, one mans poison is another mans medicine......"-Aceyalone

AIM:Kamikazee101