Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: lol
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=21720&mesg_id=21760
21760, RE: lol
Posted by guest, Mon Sep-11-00 06:29 PM
hahahah talk real fast huh... LOL... only when I get real excited which is damn near anytime I'm talkin about D'Angelo..... LOL.... but ummm about the Ass guy from rage.... I saw D on stage for a little while longer and then the cops came on the stage and he left he was like FUCK IT I didnt' do shit and they ain't gonna say shit else I'm out!!!! LOL... ummmm I'm glad you thought it was funny cuz my friend read it and they were like damn you ragged on everyone but D'Angelo I was like well I am kinda biased seeing as how non of my fave artist won shit... they was like turn to pop baby I was like HELL NAW!!! NEVA!!!!LOL... but anyway I've said my peace and I'm out...... :):P:D:9:7:o

"gotta get out.. gotta get out of here..." D'Angelo... SPANISH JOINT... my sentaments exactly...

"I'm gonna take you away from here..." D'Angelo... UNTITLED... (please take me away from here I hate it in Tulsa, Oklahoma =oÞ)

untitled.........