Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectget well soon
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=21525&mesg_id=21612
21612, get well soon
Posted by atruhead, Sun Sep-17-00 08:13 AM
I wouldnt have been able to see you perform, but I definitely love your music, well wishes

"its the neo-nigga of the 90's, come on"- tip

got beef? take it to the email

"Black prodigy since the age of 20"- sadat x

Celebrating September as MY SIGNATURE IS AS LONG AS I EFFIN WANT IT TO BE month

"The Anti Cock Puff Leauge"- Our Motto: Please Ease Up Off My Jount, Young- Wise_Is_The_Name

My roomate aaron- "You know instead of the air force ones, dc got the air force youngs"
Me- "They got the air force jounts too"
Him- "Chicago got the air force joes"
Me- "Queens got the air force dunns"
Him "and on the back it says qbc instead of nyc"

MMQ- "styles be fat like jackie gleason, the rest be art carney, people love the dog like the kids love barney, I love you, you love me, the shorty phife dog is your favorite mc"- Phife

"Yo I start to flinch as I try not to say it but my lips is like a oo-wop as I start to spray it, my lips is like a oo-wop as I start to spray it, my lips is like a oo-wop yo you know the rest..."- Tip

"Pay for this, pay for that, loot for nails n hair/who the hell you think I am, Mr. Belvedere?/go n get a bloody job then can we look cute/even if you give me boots you'll never see my loot/she wasnt even alla that just another hooker/simply turned that ass away quick like chucki booker/sometimes ya got ta put the hoes in their freakin place/JUST MOVE FROM IN FRONT ME WIT YA BOTTI FACE- phife

"conversation that he kicked to the shorty was a sly one/increased intensity cause damn she was a fly one/ took her to the crib there she ran her jibs/about mind upliftment and being positive/he yawned and he sighed till 1:05 then he finally realized, the honey wasnt live/at least he didnt plan on building for the evening/threw the fila on the dome and said "come on yo we leavin"/stepped out on the scene as he told her to beep him/ saw his man stan wit the blunt in his hand/ AWWW SHH you know the transaction/ brothers gettin lost in the weed satisfaction- Tip

Young Isa wins- Most likely to get my cock in his mouth for starting 18 threads a day. You gonna get it SON- dreadthreadfred

"see I like to get down jack"- I forgot who said this one