Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectlet me just say this:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=21273&mesg_id=21282
21282, let me just say this:
Posted by JustLisa, Tue Sep-26-00 02:55 PM
"If I got offended everytime someone clowned on me then that means I cared OH WEll!!"

Let me just say this. I've seen most of Guinness' posts. They are usually light hearted and fun and most of the time I laugh. However, in this instance, shyt ain't funny to me cuz' too many people here have attempted to play arm chair psychologist/psychic and act like they KNOW people. Granted, alot of the shyt that has been D-related on the boards and in that guestbook has been WACK TO NO END, ain't nobody placing me in that category. They don't know Lisa. But still they try to use any little thing to discredit you and make you look like a jackass for some strange reason (I guess it makes them feel better about themselves). And they take it too far. So I say to those who think they can label someone based upon a few random posts on a message board? FUCK THEM! Eff 'em, bent over without any KY/Vaseline. . .they can kiss my everloving D stalking ass. Atleast I can admit that if it were not for the Artists on this site I wouldn't be here. They need to get a clue and go try feigning intellect and superiourity elsewhere. Ha, ha! Now I'm laughing. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
September Tribe quotes start here:

"She's hotter than Meshach, Shadrach and Abendigo"- Low End

"I throw the sucka in the front for the one's that front"- Midnight