Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectAngieee, my MODERATRIX...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=21191&mesg_id=21272
21272, Angieee, my MODERATRIX...
Posted by poetx, Sun Oct-01-00 07:05 PM
yeah. i'm not too dominant, not too submissive, i'm a middle of the road kinda guy, so its a dream come true for me to be moderated by you. sometimes, when i'm really fienin' for the gentle rebuke that only you can give, i'll post about toothpaste in The Lesson, just to get your attention.

speaking of attention, you might want to pay closer attention to your network admin staff. i'm positive as Sereion on a friday that they been intercepting and disgarding my e-mail to you. i've sent you stuff from home, work, the library, the little kiosks in the mall, and somehow they manage to figure out that its me and stop my messages from reaching you. i think they jealous. otherwise i know you would have *had* to respond to at least one of the 74/day notes that i be sending you. Internet Rule number #5080, Network Security guys are shaaaaadyyyy! LOL. (i love to hear you lol).

anyway i'm on my 8th screen name and haven't heard back from you yet. i know you'd really like me in person, cause i paid for a focus group study of your closest friends and relatives and they say we'd be perfect together.

one thing you should know about me (or would know if those messages got through) is that i tend to be a little jealous-hearted. like, i'm gonna eff up that dude who printed your government name in a previous post. what if somebody crazy gets ahold of that information? *shudders*

anyway... if i can't have you (or your sister) for about 90 minutes, i don't know if its worth it to keep posting bout you. aaaAAH....oooOOOOH..., that's right, FIX MY GRAMMAR!

we really have to get together. until then, if i can't have ALL of you, i'll have to settle for having you in "moderation".

peace and LOVE,

s.