Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Stalker for a Day
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=21191&mesg_id=21269
21269, RE: Stalker for a Day
Posted by LittleTortilla, Thu Sep-28-00 06:16 AM
Mos isn't an okayer but here it goes:

Dear Mos Def,

I was so pleased to meet you last year in Berkeley at your record signing. I have been thinking about that experience ever since. I wanted to thank you and Big Mu for chewing my pieces of gum. I really understand that you really want to have clean and fresh breath. It was great that you felt instantly comfortable with me to ask me for a piece. You made feel so special because you treated different unlike the rest of your fans. Everyone else was on the other side the table but that gum was so bangin' that you let me sit in the same chair with you while you signed my CD. So we are forever connected through that piece of juicy fruit gum. I was so nervous I didn't get to tell you how much I love your music. Did you read the letter that I gave you that day? I hope that you liked it. So were you talking about me in Ms. Fat Booty? When I finally left the chair and walked away you called my name. I turned around and you were all smiles and waving! That made feel so special. My booty is pretty hard to miss on my small frame. If not can you write Ms. Fat Booty 2 about me? I have seen your show 3 times now and last night at LL2 in Boston was the dopest. Anyway keep it movin' and we will see each other soon enough.

Forever chewin' juicy fruit

~If you don't like what I say.....it's your problem!~
~You better back down before you get smacked down- Jill Scott~
~MOS DEF bringin' the positivity back into hip-hop~