Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectDear Talib
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=21191&mesg_id=21268
21268, Dear Talib
Posted by guest, Wed Sep-27-00 11:07 AM
Yo sun, you keeps it real, for real. Ain't heads in da game real like you really are in reality. But they can't feel reality cuz thats some third eye shit right, right, let'um know.

I'm sayin i like how you guys are for respratation in your songs. I gotta admit when i first got the album i ain't really know what respration was but i looked it up and then i was like DAMN. everyone i know who ever died STOPED BREATHING, thats what you were thinking when you mos and that guy with the sniffles wrote that song right. It must have took yall years to think up that one, but real emcee's make it look easy.

I wish i could say i was REPRESENTING for real like you guys are, but i live in Connecitcut, and Conneticut is butt. But last weekend put on my Timbs black hoodie and a fresh headband for my locs and rolled up to BROOKNOM with my white girl friend. she's a nice person i guess, i mean but she couldn't be cool with yall though. so i hate her. she was totally like acting white, and i'm like, "if you didn't grow up from the ghetto, or something, go home" like treech said. word up

yo pease out gawd

"why you wasten my flava" white boy in "Kan't Hardly Wait"???? or was that another teenie bopper flick