Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectMy Beloved "D' ANGELO"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=21191&mesg_id=21262
21262, My Beloved "D' ANGELO"
Posted by guest, Wed Sep-27-00 09:22 AM
You have been apart of my life for a long time now. Not physically, but spiritually.I don't feel I fall into the stalking cataglory because I have never and never will act upon my personal feeling for you in public,over the internet,or even in the pit when you came to Chicago and Indiana.What I hold inside my heart is just what it is personal and very private.God is the only one I discuss this with because he won't laugh at me and tell me how stupid I am for being attracted to one man for so long that does'nt even know I exist.Although you are my #1 artist and I love and adore you,I respect you for being the talented,unique, African man you are.But,I often ask myself"If I had that one chance to be alone with you for five minutes,what will I do,what will I say?"I would probably be shy as I am.I would build up the courage and actually share my thoughts with you.Not expecting a reply,but being satisfied just to know you can hear me.D' you are one my wish,my prayer,my dream.This did'nt just start with "Voodoo".It takes me back to when you were at the Apollo sitting at the piano with your white,black and gold Colorado number 14 football jersey on,baggy black jeans,shorter braids,diamond pinky ring on the lefet hand,black gymshoes with fat white shoe strings,diamond in you left ear,gold figuero chain and gold heart charm with diamonds,fatter face asking were we ready to "Cruise".Or when you were talking with my cousin Andre back stage at the music awards with you're black and white pin stripe number on.I am saying all this to say I LOVE YOU:)
I love you music,you're style,creativeness,you're private nature,Fuck It D' I just Love yo Ass!

From you're one and true Deja'Vou.

I took some pictures so that everyone can see who I am.Once I d/l them I'll put the site on hear.