Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectMe and U will never part
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=21191&mesg_id=21243
21243, Me and U will never part
Posted by C_Jon, Tue Sep-26-00 09:59 PM
Dear Michael D'Angelo Archer

I know that one day we will be together and that you will be my husband, because I had a dream about us last night...I dreamed that you and me were standing on the ocean and that represented how deep our love is (lol)..... Then I saw four beavers walking under us and that represented how many children I was going to have from you..... YOu are so special to me.....I watch your every move.... remember the day we first met...It was august 1996 and you were singing dreamin eyes of mine and I waved at you and you waved back at me... I love your micro vision eye site because I was sitting in the twentieth row...But you still noticed me...(even though we did not speak that time) I know I had a lasting impression on you...The next time we saw each other was in 1999 oh christmas time. We were in SF. I said I love you and you said it back to me.... We were inseperable..
SO I know you and me will always be together, so just hold on and I'll be on my way to you when we meet for real...I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

ANd keep making those videos....

C_Jon

"I cannot believe I just did that, I feel so dirty...uh!!!!!!!" _____C_Jon

(note to self:this is all in fun of the post...you are not psycho)

"It will be a great day for America, incidentally,when we eat bread again, instead of the blasphemous and tasteless foam rubber that we have substituted for it."_ James Baldwin

" I move the motion that we nominate Ledisi to be the next featured Okay Artist, who seconds?"_ C_Jon
"Take time, to get away, free your mind, and fly away" _ Ledisi